James Street will be staying up late on the 5th of December, from 5pm until 8pm, for families and fashionistas alike to enjoy a nighttime shopping event under the stars.
Fashion retailers across the Fortitude Valley precinct will be opening their doors for an evening of discounts, promotions, and gifts, all in the spirit of Christmas.
And we’ve got your guide to get the best the James Street strip has to offer!
1. Celebrating the emerging ‘street food’ trend. Food trucks will line the James Street precinct offering up some of our cities yummiest fares! Including our favourite The Bun Mobile!
2. The newest addition to James Street, Tinderbox, is one of my new faves! The woodfired pizza is delicious!
3. If you just can’t stop to sit and eat Happy Little Dumplings are the perfect choice to grab and continue on your James Street Uplate journey!
1. Homegrown hero’s Easton Pearson launch their new Cruise collection.
3. Beach season is upon us… visit Zimmermann for up to 15% off their new season swim collection!
1. If you haven’t found your Christmas spirit yet… Live Christmas carols will be resonating through the streets, courtesy of award-winning acapella group, The Blenders.
2. Give your feet a rest and put your eyes to work – Beautiful artworks by local fashion illustrator Kerrie Hess will be on display at the REDSEA Gallery
3. The gorgeous girls from STYLECREEPER are setting up a photobooth and giving away fashionable goodie bags to celebrate the occasion!
See you there! xo
Where: The James Street precinct
When: Thursday, 5th of December, 5-8PM
For more information, please visit www.jamesst.com.au.
Images via The Bun Mobile; Laura Stead; Stone + Metal; REDSEA Gallery; James Street Precinct.